1.3.16

February Favourites


I really hate it when February ends, because that means it's the end of the holidays for me! Wow, I cannot believe that I have been on holidays for 4 months now! I guess it is time for me to go back to the uni routine because I have been getting extremely lazy. Anyway, although it is rather bittersweet to have my holidays ending, I was able to try many new products this month and grew to love a lot of them, so here's a quick post on my faves for this month!

MAKE UP ITEMS



Featured products: 

Dr. Jart + Beauty Balm BB Dis-a-pore
I am an avid user of BB cream and this has got to be one of the best BB creams I've ever used! The coverage is amazing and it really does cover up those pores even without primer

Urban Decay Naked Smoky Palette
I've been eyeing on this palette ever since it came out and I was so happy to finally get my hands on it while I was in America. The Urban Decay Naked Palette range has never seemed to disappoint, and this palette was no exception

Laura Mercier Matte Radiance Powder in Highlight 
I was quite amazed at how pigmented and beautiful this product looked on the skin and always find every opportunity I can to use it

Laura Mercier Baked Blush Bronze Compact
I've always had a thing for baked bronzers. Not going to lie, one of the reasons for that is because they look so damn gorgeous! I gotta say though, this blush bronzer really does produce a nice contour to my skin

Becca Cosmetics Shimmering Skin Perfecter in Champagne Pop 
So I'm sure you've heard all the rave about this product. And rightly so, because this highlighter really does your makeup justice. It's definitely going to be on my favourites list for awhile

Tarte Cosmetics Lights, Camera, Lashes 4-in-1 Mascara
What can I say about this mascara, other than how great it is?! This mascara really gives my lashes that extra length and volume, and it doesn't clump that easily aswell

Mac Cosmetics Matte Lipstick in Velvet Teddy
I never intended on purchasing this lipstick because I've got the Nars Audacious Lipstick in Barbara, which is a very similar colour to Velvet Teddy and has been my go-to lipstick for a long time now. However, I received this as a gift from my bestie in Melbourne and I gotta say, I get how it's a top favourite for a lot of people, and now it's mine!

SKINCARE PRODUCTS



Featured Products:

Laneige Pore Deep Cleansing Foam
So recently I've changed my skincare routine to Laneige and let me tell you, I don't know why I didn't switch to it earlier! This cleanser is hands down the best cleanser I've ever used. I really feel like my pores especially have become more clearer

Laneige Trouble Relief Toner
This toner comes from the Laneige Trouble Relief Line, which focuses on dealing with problematic skin. I love this toner because it's gentle and it really has helped my skin, I don't remember the last time I broke out after using this product

Laneige Trouble Relief Cream
This is also from the Laneige Trouble Relief Line. This moisturiser is a little different to what I've ever used before in terms of the texture. It's got a sort of velvetty matte texture to it, not to mention how smooth your skin feels after application

CLOTHING ITEMS



Featured Products:

Adidas Tubular Runners
I wouldn't say that I'm really into sneakers, but I've always been rather fond of the Adidas Tubulars. They are so comfy and I could wear them for hours without my feet aching

Steve Madden Donddi Sandals
I've been looking to find a perfect pair of these Jesus type sandals for awhile now because I felt that they would go well with a lot of my outfits in summer. The one thing that stands out about these sandals is the cushion, which makes walking in these ten times more comforting

Well there you have it, my favourite items in the last month! However I'm sure a lot of these products will be a favourite of mine for awhile. Now although uni has already started for me, I do have a few ideas on some future blog posts. When I'll be posting them up is still up in the air, we'll see how I go with uni this semester. I'm really hoping I do a lot better than last semester because I slacked off so much! But anyway, hopefully I don't delay the posts too much.

Stay tuned to see more updates on my blog!

xx Trulyvonne

No comments:

Post a Comment