15.4.16

OOTD: That Chill Kinda Vibe


After studying non-stop for the past six weeks, I'm so glad to finally be on break! However, it's not really a time for me to relax, more like a time for me to catch up on all my uni work. And even though I've been quite good with being on top of things so far, I've still got so much stuff to go through during my "break", it's ridiculous! So what better way to put aside all that work I have for a bit than writing up a new blogpost! 







I wouldn't say I'm someone who's really into sneakers, but I am loving my Adidas Tubular runners that I purchased while I was in America. They are super comfy and very easy to match with. I guess that's another reason why I like wearing sneakers more often now, because not only are they comfy, but they're so easy to match with. 





I've always been in love with cutout sleeve tops because I find them so stylish and unique. This top was no exception! I really felt that this top complemented well with the autumn season. It's definitely one of my new faves now! 



BCX Cutout Sleeves Top, Celebrity Pink Wax Coated Black Pants, Adidas Tubular Runners

Photographs by Jenny Taing

So what do you all think of me in glasses? I don't think I've ever worn them here on my blog before. I don't usually wear them often, only when I study or staring at a screen. But since I wanted to change my look up a bit, I decided to throw them on for this post! I must say though, I do look rather...nerdy. But you know what, I'm kinda diggin' it! 

Okay, so I've been sitting here for half an hour now and I have got no idea how to end this blog. Honestly I think that's another reason why there's been a lack of posts, because half the time I have no idea on what to write! Sometimes I wish I was one of those people that could write really well. Unfortunately,I can't write for the life of me! I remember it used to take me days to write one essay. I just feel so fortunate that I don't need to write any essays for my course at uni. Speaking of uni, I should probably get back to some uni work. Anyway, hope you enjoyed this post and my rambling!

Oh, before I go, just wanted to let you all know that I've opened up an Ask.fm account! I was a bit skeptical of opening one at first, but I'm feeling kind of bored so why not? Feel free to go on and ask me any questions you have! But just want to let you all know though, I do have the rights to not answer questions that I don't feel comfortable with, thanks! https://ask.fm/trulyvonne

Stay tuned to see more updates on my blog! 

xx Trulyvonne 



No comments:

Post a Comment