24.2.16

Review: Banillo Co. Clean it Zero Cleanser



So who here likes the process of removing their make up? Well let me tell you something, I despise removing away all my make up because one, I get really lazy and two, I don't want to remove my make up when it's lookin' on point! Don't get me wrong though, I always remove my make up after a day out and never sleep with it on because of the horrors it can do to your skin. Anyway, while I was in America my aunty was so kind enough to give me a bunch of untouched cosmetic products that she had bought and one of them was the Banilla Co. Clean It Zero cleanser. Now I ain't going to lie here, but I'd actually never even heard of the product prior to this. However seeing as how I love trying out Korean products, I decided to give this baby a try. Here's a review on my experience with this cleanser so far!


ABOUT THE PRODUCT:

Now according to sokoglam.com, this cleanser is a solid balm that transforms into a silky oil and dissolves stubborn make up without stripping away the natural oils of the skin. Some of the ingredients to make a note of include papaya extract, which helps to naturally exfoliate the skin, along with acerola, which assists in brightening the skin as it contains vitamin C. Oh, it's also an award-winning cleanser, just wanted to add that in there. 

PACKAGING:

This cleanser comes in a nice matte looking plastic container with 100 ml worth of product inside. I really love the packaging of this because it's so sleek and unique. See, this is one of the many things I like about Korean skincare products, their packaging is to die for! The cleanser also comes with a little spatula to scrape out the product for use, so you don't have to worry about hygienic issues. Another thing I love is that the product is incredibly light-weight despite the size of it!




The product itself is rather buttery and light. Not to mention it's extremely easy to scrap off. Another thing I like about it is that it's not sticky at all and once you start rubbing it on your skin, like the description says, it melts into a watery consistency. 



APPLICATION:

In terms of applying this product on, what I do is just scrape an appropriate amount of product and rub it on my finger tips prior to rubbing it onto my face. Then, just like how you would usually wash your face in circular motions, I do the same thing with this product. And you won't need to worry about your eyes stinging as this product helps with removing eye make up as well. Once I feel that my make up has been fully removed, I wash all the residue off with lukewarm water, then using a towel to pat my face down. It's that simple!



So from here it looks like the two eyeliners are struggling to remove but...
Tada!

PROS:

- Removes those stubborn waterproof make up like a charm
- Leaves your skin feeling really nice and fresh
- Extremely light-weight, which is good for travelling
- Non-greasy
- Feels very gentle on the skin

CONS:
- Although it doesn't sting your eye, when the product does get in your eye, it blurs your vision a bit and can be a bit of a pain to remove off your lashes
- For those that are extremely lazy, there may be too many steps included in the process when using the product

FINAL THOUGHTS:

This has got to be by far one of my favourite make up removers that actually does what it states. Korean products, you've done it again for me! I think this product is great for all skin types, even those with sensitive skin! My skin breaks out quite easily but I was surprised to see that this product didn't break me out. So if you're looking for a product that can easily remove stubborn make up, non-greasy and doesn't cause breakouts for those with problematic skin, well then this is definitely the product for you! In terms of price well....I can't really say since I got this for free. However, once I'm finished with this product and off to buy my next tub, then I'll start worrying about prices.

Stay tuned to see more updates on my blog!

xx Trulyvonne 

No comments:

Post a Comment