4.2.16

Haul: America


Wow, I cannot believe that it has already been two weeks since I've been back! I gotta say though, I'm actually missing overseas a lot more than I thought I would. I didn't realise how lonely it would feel coming home. I mean, it was quite a lot of fun travelling around with 20 people. Anyway, remember when I said that I splurged a bit on make up while in America? Well today, you get to finally see all the goodies that I had gotten! Here's a quick post I promised you all on all the make up items I had gotten, enjoy!

EYESHADOW PALETTES

→ Urban Decay Naked Smoky Palette
→ Smashbox Double Exposure Palette

HIGHLIGHTERS

Laura Mercier Matte Radiance Baked Powder
→ Becca Cosmetics Shimmering Skin Perfecter - Champagne Pop
→ Bobbi Brown Shimmer Brick - Bronze

BRONZERS

Nars Cosmetics Laguna Bronzer
→ Lancome Le Duo Contour & Highlighting Stick
→ Laura Mercier Baked Blush Bronze Compact

MASCARAS

Bare Minerals Lash Domination Volumising Mascara
→ Lancome Hypnose Drama Instant Full Body Volumise Mascara
→ Tarte Cosmetics Lights, Camera Lashes 4-in-1 Mascara

EYELINERS/EYEBROW PENCILS

→ Tarte Tartiest Clay Paint Liner
→ Kat Von D Tatto Liner
→ Lancome Artliner - Precision Point Liner
→ Bare Minerals Lasting Line Long Wear Eyeliner
→ Bare Minerals Big & Bright Eyeliner
→ Bare Minerals Round the Clock Intense Cream Glide Eyeliner
→ Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Wiz - Chocolate
→ Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Gel - Clear

LIPS

Bare Minerals Marvelous Moxie Lipgloss - Show Off
Bare Minerals Marvelous Moxie Lipliner - Amped & Liberated
- Bare Minerals Lip Quickie - Strawberry Macaroon

CONCEALERS

Bobbi Brown Creamy Concealer Kit - Beige
→ Nars Radiant Creamy Concealer - Custard

OTHERS

Dr. Jart + BB Dis-a-pore Beauty Balm
→ Beauty Blender Pro
→ Urban Decay All Nighter Makeup Setting Spray

So that was pretty much all the make up I purchased while in America. I only bought make up from America because I didn't really have time to purchase more while in Asia. Although I would've loved to buy some in Hong Kong since some Asian make up out there are top notch stuff. I didn't purchase any foundations as my skin breaks out easily, so I didn't want to stress it out even more by trying out new foundations. Anyway, hope you enjoyed that post and...

Stay tuned to see more updates on my blog!

xx Trulyvonne

No comments:

Post a Comment