24.7.15

OOTD: Winter Nights


Oh hello, it's been awhile! Sorry once again for my absence in posts, but this time I have a really good reason for not posting. I'm just kidding, I don't have any reason for not posting except for the fact that I have just been very unmotivated to do so. Honestly, I think that my lack of motivation has been coming from this dull weather we are having here in Adelaide. I don't know about all of you out there, but for me, once winter approaches, I feel like curling myself up into a ball, under my blankets and never leaving my bed. However, I must say that winter fashion is to die for. So here's a quick post on an outfit that I put together for this season!




I'm not usually one to wear skirts, especially during winter, but I purchased this skirt from my friend's store and have been meaning to wear it ever since. I wasn't really looking to buy a skirt like this in particular, but it just caught my attention straight away and I could see myself pairing it up with so many outfits together, I knew I had to purchase it straight away.






I feel that a black coat is an essential item that every girl must have in her closet. It comes in handy during winter because it's so warm and practically matches any outfit you wear. I got a little confession to make though, I actually purchased this coat not very long. Don't ask me why it took me so long to get myself a black coat, all that matters now is that I finally possess one in my closet. 





White Closet Fundamentals Coat, Rose Bullet Grey Crop Top, Rose Bullet High Waisted Skirt, Novo Knee High Boots

Photographs by Raelene Thomas

I must say though, the scenery of Adelaide at night is actually quite breathtaking. I never really appreciated it as much though, but I think my mindset's changed a bit after seeing these photos. 

Anyway, despite how much I love winter fashion, I really am missing summer a bit more than usual. It's kind of sad though since my summer will be shorten due to the fact that I'll be going to America at the end of the year, which means I'll actually be extending my winter to another month this year. Oh well, it'll all be worth it in the end, I mean come on, it's America! 

Stay tuned to see more updates on my blog!

xx Trulyvonne

5 comments:

  1. wow! adelaide looks amazing! and i really like that skirt too. where is your friends store? also, you look a bit sad in some of the photos ):

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw thanks haha! It's in city cross in Rundle mall :) aw do I? I dunno, I think I may have been a bit tired haha

      Delete
  2. i'll be sure to visit there when i come to adelaide. i live in melbourne ): love your posts though, they're always entertaining :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. please update ur blog more often. I check it out everyday IT MAKES MY DAY!! :) :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw thank you, that means a lot! :) And sorry for the lack of update, I've just been so occupied lately and it's been a bit hard for me to find the motivation right now, but I will definitely try my best to update more often!

      Delete