29.8.15

Collective Haul


Again, it has been awhile. I know, I know, I should really update my blog more often. But I don't know where all my motivation has gone recently. I can't even be bothered with uni, let alone blogging! I feel like the only motivation I have right now is to eat and shop. So to give you a quick insight on what I have been up to recently and to show that I am still alive, for today's blog, I just wanted to show you all some of my favourite items I have purchased over the last few months. 


'Dahli' Cape Top/Dress


'Dr.Denim' Moxy Sky High Waisted Jeans


'Stila' Stay All Day Waterproof Liquid Eye Liner


'Rosebullet' Leather Vest


'Who I Am' Crop Top


Mac Cosmetics Lipstick in 'Twig'

Photos by Ginny Ha

Well there you have it! Of course, they're not all the new items I have purchased in the past few months, but just the ones that I have been totally obsessed with. I also realised that most of these items are black...I wonder why that is? I'll tell you why, it's because your girl over here is trying to change her whole wardrobe. As of recently, I've been more into the monochrome look as I feel that the it gives off a more edgy and sophisticated vibe. Plus who needs colours in their life anyway? Okay I take that back, colour may come in handy once in awhile. Anyway, sorry again for my hiatus and leaving you all hanging like that! But since spring is approaching, which means new style items and ideas, hopefully this will give me the motivation to blog more. However in the meantime, be sure to follow me on social media @trulyvonne on Instagram and Twitter if you're interested to know what's going on in my life. And don't worry, I update those quite frequently.  

Stay tuned to see more updates on my blog!

xx Trulyvonne

No comments:

Post a Comment