18.4.15

OOTD: Fall Breakout


Hello Autumn, we meet again! My favourite season of the year has finally come again, and because I am finally on break for uni, I decided to take this opportunity to put together an outfit to complement this breezy season. When choosing an outfit, I've always loved to correlate it with whatever season it is at that moment. Actually, I think a lot of people do that. Autumn fashion is by far my most favourite season to dress up in, hence why it is my favourite season. Not to mention the fact that the weather is always close to perfection. So, here's an outfit I put together to give you an idea of what sort of style I'm going for this autumn. 






I've had this cardigan for the longest time now and it has been my ride or die for so many occasions. I purchased this cardigan from Jay Jays approximately 3 years ago, and although it is quite old, I'd say it's still in pretty good condition. And despite the fact that my style has changed throughout the years, this cardigan still seems to match any of my outfits regardless of those changes. This outfit was no exception. 




I am obsessing over white jeans, and have been for awhile now. I also love ripped jeans, so as you can already figure, these jeans are my faves right now because it's basically two of my loves combined together. I actually purchased these jeans during summer, but it was too hot to wear it back then. However since the weather has been cooling down, I think it's a perfect time to take these baby out more often!



So you want to know a funny story about these shoes? I actually purchased them on the day and wore them straight away. Not to mention the fact that they were an impulsive purchase as well! Seriously, I feel like everything I buy is from an impulsive reaction. But I seriously could not help myself, these shoes were just screaming at me to buy them and because they matched my outfit a whole lot better than the other ones I was wearing, I had to put them on straight away. 


into Sleeveless Striped Top, Jay Jays Cardigan, Paper Scissors White Ripped Jeans, Betts Monty Boots

Photos by Jenny Taing

So anyway, how are you all liking my regrowths? Yes, I know, they disgust me as well. But don't worry, I'm actually dying my hair as I am writing this post up. Now I can tick off 're-dying my hair' off my to-do list during the holidays. Now I'd love to say that I'll be ticking off a lot more other stuff on that list since I have all the time on my hands at the moment, but that unfortunately is not the case. Sadly, I've only got one more week left of holidays and I have got a tonne of uni work to catch up on, so I really don't have a lot of free time. But I'm sure I'll be able to manage and still cherish that last week of 'freedom' I have. 

Stay tuned to see more updates on my blog!

xx Trulyvonne

1 comment: