24.3.15

Most Worn Items


Okay, so I'll admit that I own quite a lot of clothing and make up items. But there are just some items that I am obsessed with in my wardrobe and wear constantly, despite the wide range of other things I could wear. Here are some of my most worn items that I am and will always be obsessed with!

'Coco Made Me Do It' Beanie



Palladium Baggy Canvas



 Nine West Boots



 Urban Decay Naked Palette



 Revlon Creamsicle Lip Butter



 Lovisa Rings



 Cotton On Bahama Pants



Ally Fashion High-Waisted Shorts


 

Mossman Leather Shorts



 LookBook Store White Sweater



 Luualot Striped Crop Top



Photo Credits to my baby sis Ginny Ha

So there you have it, my most worn items to date! You've probably seen one or two of these items in my previous posts because, well, as mentioned, I wear these pieces all the time pretty much. Anyway, so I'm 4 weeks into Uni and I cannot deal with the workload already! Either I've become lazier, or the workload has actually increased...I think it's a bit of both. Hopefully this doesn't affect my blogging too much though! But if it does, I'm sure you'll all understand right?

Stay tuned to see more updates on my blog!

xx Trulyvonne

No comments:

Post a Comment