12.3.15

February Favourites


Say what, it's March already? Well that was rather quick! Since February is over, this also means that my holidays have finally come to an end, and I am secretly dying inside because of this. So in honour of February...and, well the end of my holidays I guess, here's a quick post on some of my fav items for the past month!

MAKE UP ITEMS



Starting off with the make up items, this month I have been loving the Marc Jacobs Re(marc)able Full Coverage Concealer and The Dreamer Eye Shadow palette. Now if you've been following my blog closely, you'll know that I actually bought these two items while I was in Sydney's Sephora. The concealer has pretty much been my holy grail for the past month, the coverage is amazing and I love how it doesn't look so caked when applied. And of course the eye shadow palette, I am so obsessed with the colours because they're so unique! Oh, and not to mention the amazing pigmentation as well! 

Moving on to the Hourglass Ambient Lighting Palette, this was actually a gift for my birthday awhile back, so it's not really something I've been obsessed with during the last month, but more so in the last...3 months? Anyway, I've developed this obsession for highlighters for some time now, just because I can't really stand that matte finished look on the skin. I'm more into that dewy kind of look because it makes the skin look more healthy and natural. And a touch of highlighter definitely does just that! I'm in love with this palette, in particular, because it's so versatile in terms of the different types of look each colour brings out. 

Last but not least is the Freshel Kanebo Mineral BB Cream. Here's a little secret though, I've actually been using this BB cream for about three years now so really it's not a February favourite, it's more like....an every month favourite? I don't know, but I decided that it was time I finally share with you all the BB cream that has done me justice for so long now! I bumped into this product while I was in Hong Kong a few years ago and although it was an impulsive decision to buy this product at first, I have to say I'm so glad I made that purchase. This BB cream gives one of the best coverages and yet it is so light on the skin. I seriously don't know what I'd do without it!

SKINCARE ITEMS



Now in the skin care category we have The Body Shop Tea Tree Skin Clearing Toner and the LUSH Bubblegum Lip Scrub. So I've been using the Natio Gentle Skin Toner for about a year now and I thought it was time for me to change it up since I didn't feel like it was doing it's best for my skin. About a few years ago, I tried out this Tea Tree Skin Clearing Toner from the Body Shop and I actually quite liked the toner. I don't know why I stopped using it after though, so I decided to try it out again. I'm really loving this toner as my skin feels so refreshed after application. And I'm not going to lie, some people can't stand the scent of tea tree oil, but I love it! 

I've always been meaning to purchase a LUSH Lip Scrub since my lips are always so dry, but I never really got around to it. I finally decided to grab my hands on the product while I was in Melbourne a few months ago, but I never used it as often as I wanted to. It wasn't until last month that I actually used it on a regular basis and I think my lips are now loving me for that. I can honestly say that my lips are so much more smoother now, and did I mention how good the scrub tastes?!

CLOTHING ITEMS



Alright so I really didn't have a lot of clothing items that I was absolutely obsessing over in the last month. Although I must say I was in love with these white converses! I bought these for the purpose of a music festival I was attending in Melbourne and to be honest, I never really thought that I'd wear them as often. So as you can tell from all those marks, I wear them constantly! They're surprisingly comfortable, and match almost everything in my wardrobe!

Anyway, so that is all, well, some of the stuff that I was obsessed with in February! Hopefully I'll have another post running in no time, but since Uni has currently started, well, I'm not so sure if that's a possibility. But don't worry, I will definitely try my best to keep this blog up and running!

Stay tuned to see more updates on my blog!

xx Trulyvonne

No comments:

Post a Comment