17.12.14

OOTD: Simple & Clean


Do you ever rummage through your wardrobe to find a piece of clothing item you haven't touched in awhile, yet at the same time realise that it's actually quite a nice piece of item? Well, a few weeks ago while I was finding something to wear, I came across this shirt that I had purchased awhile ago from America. I used to love wearing this top, but as time went by I pretty much forgot that I even owned a top like this. So anyway, after a long time of hiding in my closet, I decided to finally take it out again! 





The one thing I absolutely love about this top is that it may look like your simple white shirt a the front, but when you turn around....ta-da! It's got a nice see-through lace back, which I feel really adds a touch of feminine towards the top. Also makes it look ten times more interesting aswell. 






I also decided to pair the top up with some red pants as I've always loved the look of red and white together, it really gives off a sophisticated element to it. Though this outfit is rather simple, it's great for a simple outing to the city or running some errands. Sometimes it's okay to be simple, I mean it really can be exhausting if you're always trying to find something 'extravagant' to wear. 



Forever 21 Top & Pants, Naughty Monkey Flats, ASOS Strappy Folderover Shoulder Bag

Anyway, so remember how I said I'm going to update the blog regularly now since I'm on break? Well, as you can tell, that's really not the case, and I sincerely apologise if I've let anyone down! It's just that, I'm just going to be honest here, I've been really lazy since the holidays and really cannot be bothered doing anything. I've pretty much been catching up on TV shows all day. I know, how productive right?! So....yeah, I hope I can get into the blogging mode again, but it's really easier said than done. 

Stay tuned to see more updates on my blog!

xx Trulyvonne

No comments:

Post a Comment